DIVER Magazine UK
Finding the Best Fish I.D. Apps - December 2017
Rhapsody in Blue - November 2017
Baby Diver - September 2017
Happy Compromise - June 2017
Black Backgrounds & Happy Buddies - April 2017
Tubbataha: Healthiest Reef in the World? - November 2016
Road to the Visayas - October 2015
Malapascua: More Than Threshers - Issue 3 2017
Mission Blue - Sylvia Earle Alliance
Hope Spot on the Brink of Irrevocable Change - January 2017
Pockets of Hope in the Coral Triangle - July 2016
Scuba Diver Life
10 Tips to Improve Your Underwater Photography - July 2015
Mastering Equalization - October 2013
Become a Fish Identification Ninja - October 2013
How To Choose Your Divemaster Course Part 2 - September 2013
How To Choose Your Divemaster Course Part 1 - September 2013
- Published as part of Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 5th January.
- Runner-up in underwater photography.com's December contest.
- Winner Royal Photographic Society monthly competition theme 'History'.
- Published as part of Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 27th November.
- Winner of the Advanced British & Irish category public vote in the BSoUP/DIVER annual print competition.
- Highly Commended by judges in the BSoUP/DIVER annual print competition.
- Published as part of the Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 19th October.
- Featured photographer on UWPhotographers.net.
- 4th place in BSoUP's 'Underwater Excellence' monthly competition.
- Published as part of the Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 13th September.
- Photo of the Day on National Geographic Your Shot 22nd August.
- Published as part of the Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 12th June.
- 'Blenny on Purple' wins the Weekly Hotshot on underwater photography.com in week 20.
- Opera Segnalata - Highlight in the People category of the Oasis Photo Contest.
- Wildlife/Animals Nominee in the Fine Art Photography Awards.
- Honourable Mention in the Fish Behaviour Category of Ocean Geographic's Pictures of the Year.
- 4th Place in the Wreck category of Scubashooters' Deep Visions contest.
- Published as part of the Daily Dozen on Nat Geo Your Shot - 14th April.
- 4th Place in BSoUP's March monthly competition - Theme Portfolio.
- Commended in the Open Wildlife category of the Sony World Photography Awards.
- Commended in the Open Nature category of the Sony World Photography Awards.
- Top 10 Wide Angle image in the Asia Pacific UW Challenge.
- Finalist in the Behaviour and Portrait categories of Underwater Photographer of the Year.
- Featured as Dive Photo Guide's 'Photographer of the Week'.
- Honourable Mention in Ocean Art contest Marine Life Behaviour Category.
- Selected for the Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 26th of December.
- Selected for the Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 16th of November.
- 2nd Place October monthly contest on underwater photography.com.
- Winner of weekly hot shot on underwaterphotography.com for week 41, 2016.
- Asia Pacific Underwater Challenge - two images selected in Macro top 10
- Staff Pick in #BigBlueEarthDay contest run by Mission Blue.
- Runner-up in ‘Macro - Not Swimming’ category in underwaterphotography.com's Annual Awards.
- Bronze medal winner 'Divers' category for in underwaterphotography.com's Annual Awards.
- 3rd Place February monthly contest on underwaterphotography.com.
- 5th place in Ocean Art contest 'Mirrorless Behaviour' category.
- 5th place British Society of Underwater Photographers January monthly competition.
- Selected for the Nat Geo Your Shot Daily Dozen on 4th of January.
- Monthly winner for December on underwaterphotography.com.
- 3rd place June monthly contest on underwaterphotography.com